Pendoley Environmental has an extensive network of contacts and associations within academic (research, laboratory/analysis) policy, government and consultancy organizations.
Project specific scientific research associates include:
Dr Milani Chaloupka: Ecological Modelling Services P/L (Qld): Vice-Chair (Pacific Islands) IUCN/SSC Marine Turtle Specialist Group
Mr Kevin Lay: Sirtrack (New Zealand), Satellite platform terminal transmitters (ptt) development and telemetry data processing.
Dr Nick Pilcher: Marine Research Foundation, Co-Chair of IUCN-SSC Marine Turtle Specialist Group, Regional Chair ISTS Asia-Pacific and Middle East.
Additional Support and associations:
- Contribution to WA Marine Turtle Recovery Plan
- Ministerial appointment to the Gorgon project Marine Turtle Expert Panel
- Ministerial appointment to the Barrow Island and Montebello Marine Park Advisory Committee
- Ministerial appointee on the Proposed Montebello/Barrow Islands Marine Conservation Reserve Advisory Committee
- Advice to DEC and DEWHA regarding industrial impacts to marine turtles
- Membership of International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN)’s Marine Turtle Specialist Group (MTSG)
- Adjunct faculty Murdoch University
- Student research supervisor, UWA